Game Theory Games
Get a volume bonus of up to +100% and +30% self-referral bonus
Newest Update: This pool is closed because the sacrifice phase is over. You can see your point balance at https://PulseHotList.com/sacset, and go to our pool tab at the bottom. Do NOT send money to the pool address anymore.
Check out the Chain Analysis 101 episode 3 where I did where I cover the results from the Pulse Hot List Pool. We won! We got the best rate!
Go to https://t.me/PLSacademy and follow the pinned messages to join the Chain 101 group. Then in the CHAIN 101 group you can see pinned messages to go to episode 3.
Previous Update: I’m offering a free Chain Analysis course to anyone who sacs at least $400 to our pool: https://ChainAnalysis.eventbrite.com. Here is a site to track our pool contributions: https://hexpulse.info/sacrifice/pulsehotlistpool/. Stay updated by joining our Telegram group: https://t.me/PulseHotListPool.
- PulseHotList.com is a DYOR tool created by Hexicans who are trustworthy and likely already rich. They are known for creating FreePulse.io, the Pulse33 meme token and now PulseHotList.
- The PHL token includes the pumpamentals of monetizing ad space on the website and newsletter, both of which review the credibility of projects and influencers in the burgeoning PulseChain ecosystem.
- PHL solves a real problem in the crypto space by organizing, standardizing and curating the factors that investors need to be educated on.
- It could be a CoinMarketCap killer, onboarding tool and force-multiplier in the PulseChain ecosystem. This use case is valuable: CMC was bought by Binance for a rumored $400 million in 2020.
- The timing, founders and game theory of PulseHotList make me more bullish on this than any other non-RH token.
- See the site for yourself: https://PulseHotList.com.
Most Profitable to Pool
Pooling funds results in more bonuses than even self-referral because there is up to a +100% volume bonus. Keys are held by PHL founders Viktor and Felix rather than…